Thursday, November 5, 2009

I have a pretty interesting plant science blog in my google reader. It is from biologyblog.com, and it is in the plant science section. I think it is the best plant science blog i have found so far because people talk about what i am interested in. I have other science and plant science blogs subscribed, but this one offers the most interesting posts. One i have subscribed offers good info but i think alot of it is way too complex and scientific for enjoyable reading.

2 comments:

  1. Dylan: Glad to see you finding things to read related to your topic. I'm wondering if you might also have success going to some of the larger news organizations (NY Times, LA Times, Newsweek, NPR etc...) and see what science-related blogs they offer or link to. Keep looking and keep reading.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ps - remember to put titles on your posts! :)

    ReplyDelete